Join Today - Climb, Kayak, Cave, MTB
You can join the Warminster Adventure Sports Club by downloading and printing out the Membership Form below. It is supplied as a .pdf format. If you cannot read it then you may need to download and install Adobe Acrobat Reader.
The membership form also contains the details of the WASC bank account to which you should transfer your memberships fees (using your name as the payment reference).
Annual WASC membership is £28 for adults or £18 for under 18s. All memberships fall due on 1 January and we usually send out a reminder mailing in November. If you are joining midway through the year then we also offer a half year membership of £15 for adults or £10 for under 18s. If you join as a family then we offer a 10% discount.
This fee includes membership to WASC and use of equipment and it covers insurance with the BMC and British Canoeing to enjoy outdoor activities with peace of mind. BMC membership comes with third party liability insurance for climbing, mountaineering and hill-walking club meets. It is also includes store discounts at over 700 retailers. British Canoeing membership also provides third party liability insurance for paddling and also the waterways license.
WASC members also enjoy the following benefits:
- 20% off at any BCH shop. WASC members enjoy a 20% discount at the BCH outdoors shops in Trowbridge & Bath. Simply collect the card from the Secretary if you want to do some shopping.
- WASC members also get 20% off at Hitch n Hike - when we place big group orders.
- And 15% off at the Family Adventure Store in Trowbridge.
- Access to the WASC's £18,500 worth of equipment.
- Access to high quality training virtually for free.
- Additional BMC membership benefits from retail discounts to travel and accomodation discounts. Read more here.